Weather is warming. Like all of our bodies, we are in the regeneration period. We ask for all the gloom of winter, the air, all the burden and speed of fat and sugar for warmth. Little by little we are warming up, our hearts are moving and in the excitement of renewal. But some of us have the same complaints:
‘I’m always tired, I’m overweight, my head and joints hurt all the time, but the doctors can’t find anything, I catch a cold or flu almost every month, I have constipation and digestive problems, my blood pressure is high, I feel incredible tension before menstruation, everything is allergic to me’ if you say; If you consume a lot of alcohol, use coffee and cigarettes, eat a lot of fast food or fried foods, you need a detox.
Detox means a kind of purification nutrition. It is a suitable diet, especially for periods when you feel unhealthy and over-nourished. It is a method that people who want to lose weight apply from time to time in order to accelerate fat burning.
Detox diets cleanse the body of toxins as well as cleanse the digestive and intestinal system. Along with these effects, it helps to lose weight and burn fat by accelerating the metabolism. It also has an anti-aging effect for both organs and skin.
Detoxing in certain periods helps to remove toxins from vital organs such as liver, colon, lung and kidney. Especially since the liver is responsible for the removal of harmful substances in the body, it gets tired a lot, and thanks to the detox, it is purified from the toxins remaining in its body and it works more healthily.
How to Detox?
Since the purpose is to detoxify the body, the detox program does not include meat, fatty and sugary foods, processed ready-made products, and caffeine-containing beverages such as coffee and tea. The real detox should only consist of vegetables and fruits, but in some detoxes, animal-based foods such as yogurt, kefir, fish and hard-shelled fruits such as walnuts and almonds are added. Detox at home is usually carried out within the framework of these rules:
• It takes 1-3 days. During this time, it is fed at certain intervals.
• Drink fresh fruit and vegetable juices, smoothies, water and tea.
• Liquids such as salt water and lemon juice are consumed.
• Foods containing heavy metals and allergens are avoided.
• Supplements and various herbs are taken.
• All allergic foods are avoided first and then these foods are gradually taken into the body.
• Regular exercise is done.
• Avoid alcohol, coffee, cigarettes and refined sugar.
Benefits Of Detox
• It helps to expel the harmful substances accumulated in the body.
• It can increase body vitality and energy.
• It can strengthen the immune and digestive system.
• It can relieve edema, indigestion and bloating.
• It can improve blood circulation.
• It can prevent premature aging.
• It can ensure that the body gets the micronutrients (iron, cobalt, iodine, zinc, manganese, selenium, chromium, copper, molybdenum and vitamins) it needs.
Foods to Avoid During Detox
•Dairy products and eggs
•Foods containing wheat and gluten
•Alcohol, chocolate, fats